Despite life’s ups and downs, change is possible. I believe emotions can heal, new skills can be learned, and your goals can be achieved. I’ll support you by providing perspective, problem solving ideas and motivation to move forward.
While EMDR is the primary treatment framework, I also utilize a variety of complementary approaches such as cognitive behavioral therapy, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), trauma strategies, art therapy, relaxation methods and skill building. This process is solution focused and helps to restore a sense of mental and emotional wellness.
Business professionals, students, and athletes seek my services for Peak Performance EMDR. This specialized version of EMDR can diminish fear and anxiety and supercharge your success.
As a Health Coach, I also integrate nutritional and wellness strategies to optimize mind body healing. This integrative approach is the optimal way to improve mood and achieve lifestyle balance.
I work with adults, adolescents and couples.
Manage and resolve anger
Reduce stress at work and home
Navigate life transitions and change
- Improve personal and family relationships
Learn better communication skills
Navigate separation and/or divorce
Rebuild after grief or loss
- Restore calm after traumatic experiences
- Understand your symptoms are normal reactions to abnormal circumstances
- Process memories to reduce emotional distress
Identify and resolve triggers
- Develop strategies to move forward
Overcome performance anxiety
- Neutralize worry and end procrastination
- Conquer the fear of failure
- Push through self limiting beliefs
Regain confidence after setback or injury